1. Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
2. Cream butter and combine sugar.
3. Dissolve cream of tartar in the hot water and add to mixture.
4. Combine baking soda and nutmeg, then add enough flour to mixture to make a soft dough.
5. Roll and cut into shapes.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 8 - 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1325g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2924 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 324.8g||433 %|
|Saturated Fat 204.6g||1023 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 83.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.1g|
|Cholesterol 854.1mg||263 %|
|Sodium 2426.7mg||84 %|
|Potassium 1206.2mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 622.7g||183 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 615.9g|
|Protein 29.6g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.