1. Mix All Ingredients in a large bowl
2. Use your hands to mix thoroughly
3. Add 3/4 cup of butter or margarine and 4 slightly beaten eggs.
4. Mix until completely blended
5. Spread batter into a lightly greased or sprayed 9 x 13 inch pan
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done
7. Cool in pan
8. Cut into 2 inch squares
Makes 2 dozen
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (787g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1316.9mg||45 %|
|Potassium 348.6mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 758.9g||223 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 755g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3010
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.