1. Melt 2 squares of chocolate and butter in heavy saucepan or microwave.
2. Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat like mad.
4. stir in flour, and salt
5. Stir in walnuts if desired.
6. Butter an 8x8 square pan and dump the whole thing quickly into the pan.
7. Stuff this pan into a preheated 325 deg F oven for 40 minutes.
8. After that, take out the pan and let it cool for awhile.
9. Then cut into 1.5 inch squares and dive right in.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1427g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2226 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 247.4g||330 %|
|Saturated Fat 98.9g||494 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 66.5g|
|Cholesterol 2358mg||726 %|
|Sodium 729.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1752mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 666.4g||196 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.5g||74 %|
|Sugars, other 647.9g|
|Protein 92.9g||133 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5039
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!