1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil.
3. In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
6. Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix).
7. Fold in"WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"!
8. Spread in pan and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (143g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 208 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.1g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 60.7mg||19 %|
|Sodium 3.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 30.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 50.1g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 416
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.