1. Heat oil on medium heat in large pot
2. Add leek & celery, cook until soft (about 5min)
3. Add diced pumpkin, stock & water
4. Simmer until all ingredients cooked through (about 20min)
5. Blend, whip or smash ingredients into a soup texture
6. Serve with fresh bread and sone ground pepper
Nice topped with a teaspoon of sour cream or greek yogurt
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (780g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1903.8mg||66 %|
|Potassium 785.8mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 27.4g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!