1. Combine chicken and sauce ingredients in a bowl, place in fridge to marinate for an hour
2. Heat canola oil in fry pan on med-high heat
3. Add onion, cook until just soft
4. Add chicken to pan and brown lightly
5. Add vegetables and simmer until vege's are cooked, stirring regularly
7. Stir in the cashew nuts & serve with the rice, sprinkle coriander over top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (705g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 617 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.6g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g||114 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.9g|
|Cholesterol 84.4mg||26 %|
|Sodium 228.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1491.9mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 100.5g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 92.3g|
|Protein 39.3g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!