1. Fry the garlic and onion in oil on a medium to low heat until clear
2. Add the rice and cook for 1min
3. Add the wine and cook for 2 min
4. Add the vegetable stock one cup at a time, simmer on a medium heat
5. As stock absorbs add another cup and so on
6. After the 3 cup add the mushrooms and capsicum
7. Before adding last cup of stock add the peas
8. Once cooked, stir in the parmesan and thyme
Stir in lemon juice just before serving to really boost the flavour
The dish is ready once the rice is cooked through, if adding a white meat then add it in during step 1.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1851g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 1.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4269.3mg||147 %|
|Potassium 243.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.9g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 77.9g|
|Protein 21.1g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 459
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!