1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the eggs, melted butter, sour cream, milk, salt and green onions in a large bowl. Stir well and transfer to a buttered 9 X 13 inch casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
3. Cover the casserole with the pepper jack cheese and bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until puffed and browned.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Top with the queso fresco.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (452g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 502 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.8g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.2g||116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 1639.1mg||504 %|
|Sodium 747.9mg||26 %|
|Potassium 586.1mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 57.4g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 749
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!