1. Preheat broiler. Whisk eggs, milk and cumin in a medium bowl; set aside. Reserve ¼ cup corn for garnish.
2. Melt butter in a large cast iron or oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add frozen vegetables and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add corn (not the garnish).
3. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Cook over medium heat. As eggs set, run a spatula around edge and lift eggs so uncooked egg mixture flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting eggs until almost set. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or just until top is set and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with reserved corn. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve with Jalapeño Tomato Jam.
JALAPEÑO TOMATO JAM:
1. Combine all ingredients in a large non-stick skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes are very tender and sauce has thickened, stirring frequently; mash large tomato pieces with back of a spoon.
Store jam in an airtight container up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (205g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 26.2mg||8 %|
|Sodium 270.6mg||9 %|
|Potassium 296.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 9.6g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.