1. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup flour, the yeast, salt and sugar
2. In small saucepan, heat milk, water and butter until warmed. (Butter need not melt)
3. Add to dry ingredients. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add eggs and 1/2 cup flour. Beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour or enough to make a soft dough
4. Turn out on lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic. Place in oiled bowl, turning to oil top. Cover. Let rise in Warm place 45 minutes or until light
5. Punch down and shape into a roll. Cut off two-thirds and shape into 8 smooth balls. Shape remainder into 8 smaller balls. Cover with bowl and let rest 10 minutes
6. On un-floured surface, roll large balls to 6 inch circles. Press evenly into 8 6oz custard cups. Fill generously with ham, chicken and cheese, alternating slices
7. Pat out remaining balls to fit tops. Cut slits for steam to escape. Adjust on cups. Brush with egg yolk mixture
8. Bake below center of oven at 400º for 20 minutes or until well browned. Serve slightly warm or cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 259 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.7g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 129.9mg||40 %|
|Sodium 275.8mg||10 %|
|Potassium 172.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 12.3g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 458
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!