1. Place warm (100degrees) water in mixer bowl and stir in molasses.
2. Sprinkle in yeast and gently stir. Let sit 10 minutes.
3. In a different bowl mix flour, salt, garlic powder, basil, marjoram and parsley flakes together.
4. Add flour mix and olive oil to yeast, water and molasses mixture.
5. Using a dough hook, run mixer on low/stir for 5 minutes.
6. Form dough into ball and place in a lightly greased bowl, sprinkle with flour. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and kitchen towel, let rise in fridge over several hours (approx 4hrs) or on counter top for 2 hours, or until doubled.
7. Preheat oven to 550 degrees with pizza stone on top rack in oven, hold temperature at least 30 minutes before baking pizza.
8.Form dough into pizza crust.
9. Brush crust with garlic butter.
10. Add toppings as desired.
11. Slide onto preheated pizza stone, bake 5-7 minutes or until done, using oven on bake or broil setting, as desired. Sprinkle crust with Parmesan cheese immediately after removing from oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 20.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 7.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 249.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.7g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 60g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.