1. Slice a loaf of italian bread. Arrange on a baking sheet and heat in oven at 350 for about 10 min, or until toasted.
2. Rub the toasted bread with garlic and brush with olive oil
3. Sprinkle sliced tomato with salt, and arrange on bread slices.
4. Top with sliced mozzerella
5. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese is melted
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 82.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.