1) Dice the tomatoes.
2) Put them in a bowl and add the chopped basil leaves, salt, chopped garlic, and olive oil and mix them together.
3) Thickly slice the bread and grill or toast on both sides.
- optional - Rub toast with garlic clove.
4) Drizzle toast with the extra virgin olive oil.
5) Spoon on the tomato mix and enjoy.
Serve and eat quickly after drizzling bread with olive oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (94%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 144.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 5.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 16
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!