1. In a bowl, mix buckwheat flour, rice flour, golden flaxseed mean, cocoa, and brown sugar.
2. Add vanilla coconut milk and oil. Whisk until smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk culinary coconut milk with vanilla cultured coconut milk. Set aside.
4. Heat small cast-iron pan over medium heat. Grease lightly with oil.
5. Add 1/4 cup batter to hot pan, twirling to spread batter out in a thin layer.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes per side, using spatula to loosen edges. Trasfer to plate and repeat with remaining batter.
7. Spoon layer of coconut cream inside crepes and roll up.
8. Garnish and fill crepes with your choice of toppings and fillings. Some suggestions include fresh berries, toasted nuts, seeds, vegan chocolate, coconut chips, etc.
If the crepes are cracking, you can make them thicker with the batter, or even treat the batter like a pancake.
If you are having difficulty getting the culinary milk out of the spout, squeeze the upopened container until bottom flaps unfold, and then use a knife or scissors to cut off the bottom. Then squeeze all of the contents out more easily.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 614 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.2g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 311mg||11 %|
|Potassium 5610.5mg||148 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 748.6g||220 %|
|Dietary Fiber 98.7g||395 %|
|Sugars, other 649.9g|
|Protein 122.3g||175 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3842
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!