1. Preheat grill or grill pan.
2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast and grill until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes. Add hoagie roll, cut sides down to grill and heat until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. While chicken is cooking, combine red hot sauce and butter in a pan and heat until butter melts and sauce is combined. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Dip cooked chicken breast strips into red hot sauce and let excess drip off.
5. Take hoagie roll and layer lettuce, chicken and Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips. Top with blue cheese dressing and top of hoagie roll.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.4g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.1g|
|Cholesterol 111.9mg||34 %|
|Sodium 2841mg||98 %|
|Potassium 152.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 15.5g|
|Protein 32.4g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 433
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.