1) Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
2) Add tortilla and spread cheese over it in an even layer.
3) Mix buffalo and ranch together in a small bowl.
4) Drizzle about half of the sauce mixture over half of the tortilla.
5) Add chicken and let cook until cheese starts to bubble.
6) Fold tortilla in half and gently push down over the surface to stick the sides together.
7) Cut into 3-4 slices using a pizza cutter and serve remaining sauce for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 372.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 20.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!