1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.
3. Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Top with additional blue cheese crumbles or shredded cheese if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
1. You may substitute 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breast in water, drained.
2. Reduced Calorie Recipe: Substitute neufchâtel cheese for the cream cheese, and low fat options for the salad dressing and blue cheese.
3. Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
5. Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (202g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 443 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.2g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.2g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.3g|
|Cholesterol 145.9mg||45 %|
|Sodium 1499.1mg||52 %|
|Potassium 344.6mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.4g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 567
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.