1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter a 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
3. Add pasta to boiling salted water, cook to al dente; drain well and add to casserole dish.
4. Stir in chicken.
5. Heat the Velveeta and soup together until cheese is melted.
6. Blend in the cheddar cheese and milk.
7. Stir in the Ranch dressing mix and hot sauce; pour over chicken and pasta and stir.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
**Crumble the bleu cheese and sliced green onion on top for garnish**
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 296 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.9g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 123.5mg||38 %|
|Sodium 1801.7mg||62 %|
|Potassium 486.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 39.2g|
|Protein 33.7g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 586
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.