1. Brown ground chicken until fully cooked, place in crock(or brown ahead of time and store in fridge until ready to
2. Add remaining ingredients except for cream cheese and blue cheese and give it ail a stir to combine
3. Add block of cream cheese on the top and cover
4. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8
5. Stir to incorporate cream cheese and add additional wing sauce as desired
6. Top individual bowls with blue cheese crumbles if desired
Recipe by Slow Cooker Gourmet at http://slowcookergourmet.net/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-chili/
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (964g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1219 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 135.5g||181 %|
|Saturated Fat 40.5g||202 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.9g|
|Cholesterol 699.4mg||215 %|
|Sodium 867.9mg||30 %|
|Potassium 2097.6mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10g|
|Protein 169g||241 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1975
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!