1. cut the wings into parts, discard tips
2. mix flour, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt into a plastic bag. Shake wing parts to coat.
3. mix Crystal Hot Sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar and Tabasco sauce into a pot on simmer
4. deep fry wings in batches. It took me a long time because I used a wok and could only fry a few at a time.
5. transfer fried wings into pot with the sauce, stir a minute until coated
6. take wings out of sauce and serve with rice.
Yields approx 44 wing parts.
use leftover sauce, if any, as dipping sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (239g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 344 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.2g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.8g|
|Cholesterol 176.1mg||54 %|
|Sodium 171.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 365.9mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 41.7g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 552
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.