A. Preparation of Beef stock:
1. To clean Beef bone marrow, place the bones and water in a deep sauce pan and let it boil for 10 minutes and discard the water.
2. In a pressure cooker, place Beef bone marrow, fish sauce, onion, beef cube or msg , black pepper spring onions and 5 cups water and let it boil for 30 minutes .
3. Set aside
In a pressure cooker , place altogether the ingredients of Bulalo and let it boil for 45 mins until its tender.
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add beef tripe and pork intestines ( previously boiled in 7-up for 10 mins. And discard 7-up)
3. Add fish sauce, black pepper, paprika and turmeric and stir for 5 mins.
4. Add the beef stock (instruction A) and let it boil for 5 mins.
5. Add the uncooked rice and let it boil until cooked.
6. Add the bulalo ( beef osso bucco) simmer for another 5 mins.
7. Place in a bowl and garnish with spring onion and toasted garlic on top . Add hard boiled eggs .
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (8566g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 255 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.4g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 848mg||261 %|
|Sodium 15419.9mg||532 %|
|Potassium 10078.5mg||265 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 402.7g||118 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.4g||66 %|
|Sugars, other 386.3g|
|Protein 152.3g||218 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2495
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!