Prep Time - 20 mins
Rising Time - 1.5 + 1 hr
Baking Time - 20 mins
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in warm water and let stand until bubbles form on surface. Whisk together salt, and 3 cups flour. Stir oil into yeast mixture; pour into flour mixture and knead until smooth, elastic and soft dough.
2. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 1. 5 hrs.
3. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in six round Shape. Place in greased baking pans.
4. Cover and let rise until doubled, 1 hr.
5. Pre - heat oven at 190 °C and bake until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped, 20 mins.
6. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (387g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1174.8mg||41 %|
|Potassium 580mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 287.9g||85 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 276g|
|Protein 42g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.