1. Cook the bacon and put aside
2. Cook the onion in the bacon grease. After they have started to turn translucent, add the beef and brown. Take off fat and add back to the pan. Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Roll out dough and add hamburger. Add pickles, tomato and ketchup with mustard. Add cheese and bacon.
4. Wrap the sides around the mixture and pinch the bottom.
5. Add the egg wash and then then the sesame seeds. Place on a cookie sheet.
6. Melt butter and add to the top.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 min at 375*C.
These are good warmed up the day after as well.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (774g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 686 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.2g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.3g||192 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 274.3mg||84 %|
|Sodium 1248.1mg||43 %|
|Potassium 2137.6mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 56g|
|Protein 65.3g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!