1. Cook off bacon until JUST crisp (do not overcook). Set aside to cool. Once cool, break pieces in half.
2. Sautee onions and garlic in butter and 1 tbsp olive oil until softened.
3. Add ground beef and Worcestershire sauce; cook until no longer pink.
4. Drain beef mixture and set aside to cool.
5. Unroll tube of pizza dough and cut into 4 rectangular pieces.
6. Press 1 piece out until even and roughly 30% larger than the original size.
7. Place 2 pieces of bacon in the middle of the dough
8. Layer just under 1/4 of the shredded cheese on top of that.
9. Add 1/4 of the meat mixture,
10. Add another 2 pieces of bacon and a pinch more cheese.
11. Fold all corners of the dough into the middle and seal tightly.
12. REPEAT for the other 3 'burgers'.
PLACE seam side DOWN on a piece of parchment, Sil-Pat Mat, or greased cookied sheet. Brush tops with remaining oil, poke a small hole to let steam out and bake for 18-22 minutes, until the outside just turns brown. Serve with ketchup and/or mustard on the side for dipping.
you can use ground turkey or chicken if you'd like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (292g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 271 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.1g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 112.5mg||35 %|
|Sodium 775.3mg||27 %|
|Potassium 605.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 53.4g|
|Protein 40.8g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 642
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!