1. Place in the warmer until ready to serve
1. Wash all vegetables in designated sink for washing vegetables.
2. Using the white cutting boards:
-dice the peppers and onion
-slice the tomatoes and remainder of the red onion.
To clean the lettuce: first chop end and separate the leaves. In the designated sinks for veggies: fill up two of the sinks with cold water. Dunk and soak the lettuce in the first sink and repeat the process in the second sink. In the third sink rinse with running water. Dry lettuce with paper towels - replacing them often.
1. Mix diced peppers and diced onions with ground beef.
2. Add Worcestershire and mix well. Then add the seasoning salt and black pepper slowly so meat is evenly seasoned.
3. Shape into patties, 4 patties per pound of meat.
4. Cook over medium heat. When patty is about half way cooked flip but DO NOT press down on the meat. Ideally the patty should only be flipped once. This will ensure that the patties stay moist and don't overcook. Cook about 3-4 min per side.
5. Grill pineapple.
6. Grill red onions slices.
When meat is done cooking, place on flat trays and top with a slice of cheese. Place in the warmer until ready to serve. Do not place more than one layer of meat with cheese on each tray
resized 3/11/14 br
edited 3/12/14 BC
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (414g)|
|Recipe Makes: 25 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 30mg||9 %|
|Sodium 275.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 437.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 24.6g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!