1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium high. Sauté the onions until just turning translucent.
2. Add the cauliflower and sauté a.m. additional 5-7 minutes covered, stirring frequently, until beginning to browned aromatic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and reserve for later steps.
3. In a medium hot non-stick skillet break up the beef into small bits and sauté until it browns, being careful not to overlook. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Raise the heat on the first skillet to high, add the beef and the chicken stock along with the Apple and apricot. Simmer until the liquid is nearly absorbed, adding the chopped pistachios, the garam masala and cooking for two minutes more on medium heat.
5. Warm serving plate in the oven to 150°F. In the same non stick skillet, on medium high heat, heat the tortillas for 20-30 seconds per side until beginning to brown. Transfer the finished tortillas to the warming oven until ready to plate.
6. Plate the tortillas, adding a generous portion of the meat topping, garnishing with the parsley and the avocado bits. Roll up and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 288 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 53.8mg||17 %|
|Sodium 170.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 824.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 10.8g|
|Protein 23.3g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!