1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop up the onion, bell pepper, and broccoli so that all the pieces about the size of a chickpea.
3. Mix veggies in a large bowl with the cooked chickpeas.
4. Pour in the oil and soy sauce, stir, add spices, mix.
5. Spread mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Mince the garlic.
7. Add the garlic, and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Prepare other ingredients as desired - avocado chunks, chopped cilantro or spinach, salsa.
9. When finished cooking, squeeze the juice of half of the lime over the pan and stir.
9. Assemble burritos!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (70g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 41.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 156mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 43
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!