1. Brown hamburger, drain, add refried beans and seasoning.
2. Spread 1/2 mixture on 8 flour tortillas, evenly divided. Roll the tortillas.
3. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Spread 1/2 of the sour cream and 1/2 the picante sauce over burritos. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
4. Spread rest of hamburger/bean mixture on other 4-8 tortillas (evenly divided). Roll up.
5. Place on top of the first layer in pan. Spread rest of sour cream/picante sauce over the top. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes. (25 is better).
7. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, etc.
Can cut ingredients in half.
If you use larger "burrito" size tortillas you will only need 8 to fill a 9x13 pan; so no double layer will be needed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (459g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 375 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.7g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g||92 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 127.3mg||39 %|
|Sodium 2038.1mg||70 %|
|Potassium 959.1mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.2g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 65.1g|
|Protein 47.2g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 876
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!