1. Grind into paste- grated coconut, coriander leaves, ginger,
garlic, garam masala, poppy seeds, saunf , turmeric with little water.
2. Melt butter in a pressure cooker. Add jeera and let it splutter.
3. Add ground paste and fry till raw smell goes.
4. Add sliced baby corn and cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Add salt and little water. mix well
6. close the lid and cook for 1 whistle.
7. Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (73g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 50.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 308.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 133
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.