1. Brown the ground beef. While the meat is browning use a food processor to chop up the green pepper and onion.
2. Measure the spices onto a plate. Open the two cans.
3. Drain the fat off the hamburger into a bowl. Do not throw away.
4. Pour about 1/2 the drained fat back into the pot. Add the spices and mix.
5. Add the chopped onions and green pepper and mix.
6. Add the beef broth, tomatoes, and tomato puree. Mix it all up and let it cook for 30-45 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (231g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 304 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.8g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 99.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 1140mg||39 %|
|Potassium 554.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 5.8g|
|Protein 22.6g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 429
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!