1. Dice chicken.
2. Combine chicken, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, chilli powder, cumin and garam masala.
1. Roughly chop tomato, capsicum and beans into large chunks.
2. Chop onion into large wedges.
3. Heat butter and oil in a wok over medium/high heat.
4. Cook the onion until it starts to soften.
5. Reduce heat to low.
6. Add chicken and marinade, chicken stock, tomato purée, cashews, beans, tomato, capsicum, flour, paprika, cinnamon, coriander and paprika.
7. Simmer for 15 mins.
8. Stir in cream and simmer for 10 mins.
9. Serve with rice and garlic naan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 367 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.7g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g||93 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 90.2mg||28 %|
|Sodium 133.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 520.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 19g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.