1. Melt the butter in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and salt. Stir.
3. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes and then stir in flour.
4. Add the chicken.
5. Gradually stir in the chicken stock and tomatoes.
6. Cover and cook on HIGH for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Stir twice during cooking.
7. Add yoghurt and leave to stand for 3-5 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 113 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 82.6mg||25 %|
|Sodium 237.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 422.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 44.5g|
|Protein 20.9g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!