1. Preheat oven to 220 C.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Whisk flour, baking power, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
4. Cut butter into mixture with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 5 mins.
5. Make a well in the center of the mixture. pour buttermilk and stir until combined.
6. Turn dough onto a floured work surface, pat together into a rectangle.
7. Fold the rectangle into thirds. Turn the dough a half turn, flatten back into a rectangle. Repeat twice more. folding an pressing daugh three times.
8. Roll dough till about 1/2 inch thick.
9. cut into 12 buscuits.
10. Transfer to baking sheet and make an indent on the top with your thumb.
11. brush with buttermilk glaze.
12. Bake for 15 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (320g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1157 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 128.6g||171 %|
|Saturated Fat 81.4g||407 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 343.5mg||106 %|
|Sodium 1074.4mg||37 %|
|Potassium 285.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!