1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Sift dry ingredients in lager mixing bowl
3. Cut frozen butter into flower with blender or a patstry cutter.
4. Add buttermilk and gently stir until it forms a ball. The dough may not form a complete ball.
5. Turn dough onto floured surface, form a rough rectangle and fold dough 6 times.
6. Roll out into a rectangle approximately 3/4”- 1” thick and cut buscuit. Do not twist cutter.
7. Place on a baking sheet and and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
8. Brush melted butter on biscuits and consume.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (607g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 867 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 96.4g||128 %|
|Saturated Fat 61g||305 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 263.6mg||81 %|
|Sodium 1689.8mg||58 %|
|Potassium 768.2mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23.6g|
|Protein 17.2g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1010
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.