- Put potateos, broth and enough water to barely cover potatoes in saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; partially cover with lid and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Drain the potatoes and return to pot.
- Stir in buttermilk and cooking liquid.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (551g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 8.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1456.7mg||50 %|
|Potassium 939.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 26.3g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.