1. Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until tender and golden, about 9 minutes.
2. Add squash, chili powder and cumin and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, except spinach and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until squash is tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Stir in spinach and simmer until just tender about 4 more minutes.
6. If you like, grate some old cheddar on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 161 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.9g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 29.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 716.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1619.5mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.6g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.2g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 53.4g|
|Protein 27.2g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 543
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.