Try this Butterscotch Pecan Dessert recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In a bowl, cut the butter into the flour until crumbly. Stir in 1/2 c pecans. Press into ungreased 13x9 in baking pan.
2. Bake at 350* for 20 min or until lightly browned. Cool.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Fold in 1 c whipped cream, spread over crust.
4. Combine milk and pudding, mix until smooth. Pour over cream cheese layer.
5. Refrigerate for 15-20 min or until set. Top with remaining whipped cream and pecans.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (65g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 179 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.9g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 51.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 57.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 81.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 11.3g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 233
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.