1. In stand mixer mix the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla.
2. Once combined well, slowly stir in melted butter.
3. Pour batter into a GREASED 9X13 pan.
1. In large bowl, mix all ingredients for cinnamon swirl listed.
2. Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoons and used a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center.
1. Whisk ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4116g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1590 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.6g||236 %|
|Saturated Fat 79.9g||400 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 61.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 686mg||211 %|
|Sodium 35306.4mg||1217 %|
|Potassium 5035mg||132 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1674.4g||492 %|
|Dietary Fiber 55.8g||223 %|
|Sugars, other 1618.6g|
|Protein 148.5g||212 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8525
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!