1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until just melted, about 15 seconds. Mix well and set aside.
3. On a dry surface, roll out dough into a large rectangle of even thickness, with the shorter sides on the left and right. Cut dough vertically into 10 evenly sized strips. Cut each strip in half horizontally, leaving you with 20 strips.
4. Twist each dough strip once or twice to form a twisty breadstick; evenly place on the baking sheets. Brush breadsticks with melted butter and top with Parm-style topping. Sprinkle each stick with a dash of garlic powder.
5. Bake in the oven until golden brown, 8 - 10 minutes.
Nutrition: 1 breadstick = 44cal, 2.5g fat, 5g carbs, 1g sugar, 0.5g protein
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!