1. Steam potatoes until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Add sugar snap peas and steam until peas are crisp-tender and potatoes are just tender, 1 minute longer
3. Transfer vegetables to large bowl. Cool slightly.
4. Add radishes and onion.
5. Whisk next 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend.
6. Whisk in cheese.
7. Season dressing with salt and generous amount of pepper
8. Add dressing to potato mixture; toss to coat.
9. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
10. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (308g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 11mg||3 %|
|Sodium 271.2mg||9 %|
|Potassium 936.3mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 33.6g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 260
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!