1. Put water on to boil for eggs.
2. Cut bread into cubes.
3. Heat garlic and oil very gently in a fry pan.
4. Add the bread and cook, turning until croutons are crisp and golden.
5. Fry diced bacon and drain on absorbent paper.
7. Cook chicken in sandwich grill, drain on absorbent paper and refrigerate until needed.
8. Place lettuce into large glass bowl.
9. Toss with the dressing.
10. Shave Parmesan cheese and add to lettuce.
11. Slice chicken add to salad with bacon.
12. Cut eggs in half and add to salad.
13. Scatter croutons on top.
14. Drizzle with dressing
Cafe Grill to cook chicken
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 45.1mg||14 %|
|Sodium 628.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 376.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 21.3g|
|Protein 19.9g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 275
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!