1. Prepare Romaine by cutting the root end off. Cut leaves to approximately 1" pieces and place in a salad spinner.
2. Wash thoroughly and spin dry.
3. Transfer romaine to a salad bowl and add Caesar dressing and Parmesan Cheese; toss to combine well.
4. Top with a handful of fresh croutons.
5. Serve on plate.
* Optional Grilled Chicken: Grill a 6-7 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut breast into even 1" pieces and place on bed of lettuce. Finish by grating fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (290g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 105.5mg||32 %|
|Sodium 293.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 697.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 41.5g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!