Strongly advised to prepare all ingredients prior to cooking as is cooked very quickly.
1. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the Cajun seasoning, mix and allow to marinade.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and lightly salt. Linguine will take approx 11 minutes to cook.
3. Once adding Linguine to boiling water, put the butter in a wok or deep frying pan and melt. Add chicken once melted and cook for aprox 7 minutes till juices are clear.
4. Add the peppers and onion to the chicken and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the Creme fraiche to the chicken followed by the garlic, ground pepper and basil. Mix thoroughly and allow to simmer.
6. Drain the linguine and place in a large mixing bowl with the chicken.
7. Finally serve and optionally add grated hard cheese for flavour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (524g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 643 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.5g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 44g||220 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 352.4mg||108 %|
|Sodium 340.2mg||12 %|
|Potassium 759.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 44.5g|
|Protein 36.6g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1042
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.