1. Crush/mince and process all ingredients as detailed above.
2. In large pot, heat olive oil at medium high.
3. Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt and pepper and soften over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and Cajun seasoning, stir.
5. Crumble ground beef into pot so is evenly distributed. (Don't just dump the whole package's worth in as one big blob).
6. Stir beef in with rest of vegetables for about 5 minutes till it begins to brown and there is minimal pink remaining.
7. Add tomato paste to vegetable and beef mixture, combine thoroughly with other ingredients.
8. Now add the Rotel tomatoes and tomato sauce, stir together. Increase the heat to medium high.
9. After tomato sauce has started to bubble, add the elbow pasta to the mixture and stir in thoroughly. The pasta needs to cook in the hot sauce for at least 5 minutes in order for it to be fully prepared.
10. Now you're done. Serve to smiles!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (209g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 57.5mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1230.9mg||42 %|
|Potassium 773.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 17.3g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 233
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!