1. Spray cold grill rack with nonstick vegetable spray. Prepare charcoal grill for direct heat cooking.
2. In medium bowl, combine turkey, Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Even divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Grill burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 160 degrees F is reached (using meat thermometer) and meat is no longer pink in center.
4. In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine tomatoes, remaining Creole seasoning and garlic.
5. Cook 5 minutes or until most of liquid has evaporated.
6. To serve, place burger on bottom half of each bun, drizzle 3 tablespoons sauce over burger and top with other half of bun.
Well with assorted vegetables with 16 oz. lowfat ranch dip, 13 1/2 baked potato chips, and strawberry angel food cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 92.1mg||28 %|
|Sodium 487mg||17 %|
|Potassium 392.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 33g|
|Protein 26.7g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 373
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!