0. Preheat the oven on 180°C.
1. Cook potatoes in "Pot 1" with water for about 30 min. They should not be overcooked and crumbly in texture. After they are done, strain and leave to cool down a little bit and carefully stir once or twice to allow all of the excess water to evaporate.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the batter for squids--mix everything listed in "Mixing bowl A" and combine it with squids. Do watch out that the batter is thick enough. Pour the battered squids mixture evenly onto the baking sheet in "Oven dish" and bake in oven for 25 min on 180°C. Quick wash the mixing bowl and use it in the next step. After first 15 min of baking, break and lightly mix the batter and squids with spatula. Sprinkle everything with a olive oil (and pinch of salt if needed) and leave for additional 10 minutes to get crispy.
3. Combine all of the ingredients listed in "Mixing bowl B". Leave some of the green parts of the scallion for garnishing. When the potatoes are done, add them as well and mix carefully with silicone spatula.
4. Serve on the plate as presented on the picture.
The potato salad should not be overwhelming in both taste and texture. If you have time and are willing to; buy fresh dill and parsley but be mindful about the amount used since fresh herbs are more flavorful then dried counterpart.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (948g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 537.6mg||19 %|
|Potassium 2749.5mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 120.4g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||53 %|
|Sugars, other 107.1g|
|Protein 18.5g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 623
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!