1. Mix the beef and spice mix.
2. Mash the avocado and add the cumin and sour cream with some salt and pepper.
3. Add cucumber to a bowl with white wine vinegar to pickle.
4. Heat a pan with oil and cook the burgers 3-4 mins per side.
5. Prepare a salad with the cucumber and tomatoes if you feel like it!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1074g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1134 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 125.9g||168 %|
|Saturated Fat 40.8g||204 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10g|
|Cholesterol 394.2mg||121 %|
|Sodium 1276.9mg||44 %|
|Potassium 3185.7mg||84 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.4g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.7g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 89.7g|
|Protein 127.2g||182 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2080
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!