1. Combine hamburger, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, tomato sauce, and tomato paste and simmer for fifteen minutes.
2. blend together the cream cheese and sour cream.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions.
4. In 9 x 13 pan add half of meat mixture. Layer noodles over meat mixture. Add rest of meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread cream cheese mixture over meat. Sprinkle scallions, olives, and cheddar cheese over the top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees 30-45 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (281g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 297 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 123.1mg||38 %|
|Sodium 1265.3mg||44 %|
|Potassium 859.9mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 59.4g|
|Protein 34.3g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 704
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!