1. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper while you heat a skillet with the butter added.
2. Add the shrimp and scallions; cook until they begin to turn opaque.
3. Add the calypso broth and cream.
4. Bring this to a boil and reduce until the sauce starts to thicken slightly, add the pasta.
5. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to heat the pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (309g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 290 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.2g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g||93 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 209.8mg||65 %|
|Sodium 595.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 584.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 127.6g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 121.9g|
|Protein 39.9g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 969
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.