1. Dissolve yeast into water. Mix in sugar, oil, salt, and flour.
2. Mix until smooth. Knead and cover for 30 minutes.
3. Combine all filling ingredients (except cheese) into a medium bowl and mix together.
4. Roll out dough ad place 1-2 cups of filling into center.
5. Add ½ cup mozzarella; fold dough over and crimp shut.
6. Place on greased cookie sheet. Cook 15 minutes and brush with melted butter. Cook for ten more minutes at 375 degrees. Cover with sauce and cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1256g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1229 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 136.5g||182 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g||141 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 63.8g|
|Cholesterol 117.4mg||36 %|
|Sodium 2420.7mg||83 %|
|Potassium 1391.7mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 467.2g||137 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 456.1g|
|Protein 37.8g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.